Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Ongar Primary School was last inspected by Ofsted in April 2016 and was rated as 'Good'.
To read the lastest Ofsted Inspection Report, click below.
- Pupils are making accelerated progress.
- The curriculum is strong.
- Pupils are well cared for and safe.
- There is a shared vision that promotes high expectations, enables good teaching and ensure pupils achieve well.
- Every opportunity is thoughtfully taken to allow pupils to apply their basic skills of reading, writing and mathematics.
- Teachers plan work at the appropriate level to move learning on, whatever the individual's starting point. Consequently, these pupils make good progress.
- Highly effective one-to-one tuition.
- Parents would recommend this school.
- Strong leaders.
- Governors are committed to the success of the school.
- Teaching assistants' focused input is helping children to achieve well.
- The most able pupils are now achieving strongly.
- Many more are now making better than expected progress.
- Pupils are extremely proud to be at Ongar Primary School.
- Pupils feel they are ready for the next stages in the education and are well prepared for the future.
- Early Years children are making good progress from their starting points.
- In Early Years expectations are high and children respond well to them.
- The children's welfare and safety are given the highest priority and as a result they are happy, safe and confident.
Data Dashboard - The Data Dashboard provides a snapshot of performance in a school, college or other further education and skills providers. The dashboard can be used by governors and by members of the public to check performance of the school or provider in which they are interested.
The Data Dashboard complements the Ofsted inspection report by providing a summary of results data over a three year period and comparisons to other schools or providers. The data should be used by governors to generate key questions to support and challenge the leadership team.
Parent View - Ofsted gather the views of parents and carers about the quality of education provided by their
children's schools via the Parentview website. This website has a section for every school in England, and asks 12 questions about the school.
We encourage all parents and carers with children at Ongar Primary School to complete the Ofsted Parentview survey each year to provide information for Ofsted when they visit our school.
Please click on the image to log onto the Parentview site and complete the survey.
DfE Performance Tables
Please find below, a link to the DfE Performance Tables.